As the Marketing Manager for Part Plus Events, Libby is the gal behind the Facebook page, website, email blasts, and events. We love customer photos, send them to Libby@taylorrentalny.com to be featured.
What our event will have:
Applications are due by May 17th, 2024
The entry fee is for the entire three-day event. We will not discount vendors that choose to only attend for two days. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come-first-served basis. We can not hold space until payment is received.
About our event:
• 5 Latour Avenue, Plattsburgh, NY 12901. (Behind Norma J's on Route 9 North)
• We plan to have a food vendor on-site and a food tent, tables, and seating for vendors and attendees will be provided by Party Plus Events
• We will have garbage available
• Location has plenty of paved parking spots
• Portable restrooms will be provided
• Unfortunately, we cannot guarantee WIFI
• Vendor entry fee accepted by cash, check, or credit card
• Returned Check fee of $40
• This event is rain or shine, we will not refund due to the weather
• Please be completely set up and ready for customers by 8:30 AM
• Set up begins Thursday at Noon (no security Thursday night)
• We will provide general security on Friday & Saturday nights including lighting the area and staff on-site, please advise we are not responsible for merchandise left unattended
• We will be marketing the event on our social media channels, banners, yard signs, and our 3,000+ email list. Please share with your friends!
• For outdoor space, all tents MUST be weighed down with sandbags or concrete blocks - Please bring your own weights, we no longer have any available on-site
• Vendors are responsible for securing all merchandise and equipment for all weather conditions
• Vendors are solely liable for equipment and other personal property at the event
• Vendors are responsible for operating within any local, state, or federal guidelines or laws
• We reserve the right to evict any vendor that is not following the rules
• Party Plus Events reserves the right to photograph this event for promotional purposes
• Please note: we are not accepting more food trucks at this time, to get on our cancellation list please email Kayla at the email below.
• Two booth options: 10X10 under a tent $180, or 20X20 outside $110
• We can not hold space until payment is received.